Saturday, October 14, 2006

Booga Bag 2006

This is one my works in progress. It's a bag for my sister who lives in Florida. Hopefully, I will finish it soon as I have several things I would like to mail to her with it. I knitted another dishcloth and was hoping to have something else knitted up for her but she just may have to wait for a Christmas surprise!

Volleyball is almost over. My oldest daughter plays on her high school's varsity team and has traveled extensively to different tournaments throughout the year. As well, my youngest plays for her middle school team....they also have traveled to several tournaments. The varsity will be playing their regional tournament this coming week and hopefully will be traveling to the state tournament. These games are where I get some of my knitting done. The waiting between matches is sometimes long. I hate to see the games end because I like watching, but the traveling gets old and I am anxious about spending some time at home for a change. Gosh knows between knitting and volleyball, the house is a mess!

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Your bag is moving right along.

Knitasaurus Rex! said...

Thank you for your comment on my hat!

That color of Noro is scrumptious. It will make a very pretty bag! Also, I was on the volleyball team in high school. I miss being able to play so regularly, although I admit that not being on a team is much more relaxing. The free time was mind boggling at first, though. ;]

(Sorry for the long-winded comment!)