Monday, November 06, 2006

Knit Mitt Kit Swap

I have entered my first swap and the following questions have been provided to help the swap partner. I have answered them in hopes that my partner will find out needed information.

What are your favorite colors? Blue, Aqua, bluegreen, browns, oranges, fall like colors.

Are you a new mitt knitter?
How long have you been knitting mittens? I have never knit mittens or gloves yet. I've been knitting for about a year.

Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? Mostly solid, some multicolored

What fibers do you prefer in mitten yarn?
Soft and warm.

Where do you usually knit mittens?
Probably at home or a ballgame.

How do you usually carry/store small projects?
I have a bag that I knitted and felted that I carry my projects in.

What are your favorite mitten patterns?
Easy

What are your favorite mitten knitting techniques? Easy

What new techniques would you like to try? Cable technique

What are your favorite needles for knitting mittens?
I like to knit in the round.

What are some of your favorite yarns? Gallway, Noro, Wool of the Andes

What yarn do you totally covet? Cashmere

Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object?
hmmmm probably some kind of sweater. (I have yet to master guage!)

Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)?
Circulars (I just got a set of Knit Picks Options) Bamboo is nice too.

If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be?
Too hard to decide.

Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? Anything! :)

What’s your favorite animal? Cat (But I am allergic!)

Would you prefer super warm mittens or something more like fingerless mitts? Super warm, but the other would be interesting.

If you were a color what color would you be?
Aqua

What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature?
Poppies, Cosmos, hydrangeas

Do you have a wishlist?
Not yet, I just like everything! Plus there is so much to choose from, very overwhelming!


No comments: