Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MITT KIT SWAP 2006

Exciting! I received my kit swap from my partner in Oklahoma and it was loaded with lots o' goodies! Inside the package were two skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes tucked inside a very pretty bag with (forgive me I'm a novice) intarsia(?) work. It's amazing. Also included in the package, a hank of soft sock yarn from Woven N Spun, Kittenz Mittenz pattern from the same, some chocolates, some very nice stitch markers and a tape measure. I am so excited! Sock yarn....I've been meaning to give that SOB sock another try.....guess this is a sign to get started!

Thanks Swap Partner!

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Ooooh, what a beautiful bunch of stuff. Your pal is awesome.

Intarsia. . . colorwork. I wanna try it too, so we can learn together.

Gorgeous sock yarn!