Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care...

Made with Lorna's Laces, Bullfrogs & Butterflies - color poppy
And so it begins....the Christmas season is upon us. I've been fretting over Christmas gifts and have found the perfect gift. These lovely neck warmers. Actually, I was cruising around on Ravelry and found some knitters had made these lovely neck warmers, small smidge of a scarf, smidglet. As I read I learned that some were derived from the splash maker, the Pidge scarf. They were selling at a ginormous price! But, I guess the yarn is what made them so expensive. I thought to myself that I could make one of those, no problem! I could use stashed yarn too. So, I surfed the web for an unusual stitch and found this free software for the Two Button Scarf designed by Carole Wulster. I then rummaged through my stash and so far, these are what I've come up with. They were quick and easy. I really enjoyed making them. So, let the season begin!

This scarlet was made with Rowan's Ribbon Twist.

No comments: