Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yes, Virginia, there is Yarn!

Not far from where we were lodging in Virgina, there was a small town called Harrisonburg. We decided to drive into that town to do some esplorin'. While driving around the streets of downtown Hburg, I spied an interesting structure to photograph. And yes, we happened across a store with yarn. It had a lot more material and buttons than yarn. I didn't really find anything I couldn't live without. As we walked around town further, we spotted a ribbon cutting ceremony in progress. The season's kickoff for the town's farmers market. It brought back some haunting memories that I am sure a few of my readers will relate. The town had a coffee shop and restaurant. But it really didn't take us long to see all there was to see. The quilt museum was closed, only open certain days at certain times.


No comments: