Saturday, October 04, 2008

THE LURE OF CINEMA

Ok, I don't usually gush over movie stars but every once in a while, one will grab my attention and I become enamoured. For instance, Robert Redford. When I was a teen and even now, I just thought he was the greatest thing on the screen. Watching him was bliss. I even had dreams with him in it. I love to watch his movies. Well, he's the only movie actor that I can say affected me the way he did until I saw 10:30 to Yuma. Russell Crowe. He's always facinated me with his deep voice, accent and eyes. But until I saw this movie, I didn't really think him to be, well dreamy, sexy I guess. He wasn't all that in this particular movie until the last couple of scenes. Oh my gosh!! He took my breath away. Something he did with the character just put him into a different light for me. I went to bed thinking what a hottie! He's up there with my Robert Redford, just younger. He might even be close to my age. And he knits! What else could you ask for?


No comments: