Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The new year has been rang in and I have a project to post already. Unfortunately I began the project in November 2006 and procrastinated the felting of it. Why? I have no idea. I suppose Christmas preparation got into the way of finishing it. Sounds good doesn't it? This bag was knitted by the Romantic Ruffles pattern, a second from this particular pattern. I have to say, I did not follow the pattern literally as I did the first time and therefore it turned out a little different from the first bag I did from this pattern (Click here to see it.)


This bag was knitted with Knitpicks' Wool of the Andes, colors Daffodil and Rain. I also knitted a few small beads into the ruffle part of the bag. The decorative yarn used on the bottom stripe and ruffle is a NOBO brand yarn I love to use. I found it at WalMart.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

It's sooooooo cute. You have such a way with color! I am jealous.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

PS: Love the new look for the blog.