Friday, December 29, 2006

Ahhh! The hustle and bustle of Christmas is over and now we enjoy the fact that we are off from work, entertaining guests, visiting with families! I love it. I did finish the hat project for my beloved. I hope he liked it. I finished it on Christmas Eve. Speaking of Christmas, I received some very nice gifts. A ball winder! My husband consulted Ragged on where to acquire one and also included in the package was a sock kit that included the book "Knitting in the Round" with yarn and two #1 circular needles! I was very excited! I also received two travel coffee mugs which I requested. One is made where you can insert pictures. The kids made a very cute page of pictures with some of my favorites and put them into the holder of the cup. It looks great. I also received a nice knitting bag from my mother which was desperately needed and a co-worker gave me the book domiKnitrix. These, along with the special gifts from Ragged chronicled in an earlier entry, I am so happy! Thanks EVERYONE!

The hat is made from Malabrigo yarn that Ragged and I purchased at a holiday open house from a yarn store in a nearby town. The hat pattern I used is a version of the London Beanie.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Ooooh, it was a Merry Christmas. I am dying to have the Domiknitrix book. Great photographs and instructions!

Wow, all that knitting stuff from your beloved. He must really love you a LOT.