Saturday, February 03, 2007

CURRENT PROJECT (cont'd)

I have partially finished off my Noni Urban Adventure Bag. I still need to add the lining and work on the zipper a little more and I think I am going to knit some BIG flowers that I can felt and pin to the bag to decorate when the mood strikes. I couldn't find any pretty rings for the handles in handbag hardware anywhere in stores or on the net. Well, not anything other than the standard. So I looked at napkin rings. I found some very nice rings with colored glass beads. If I had planned better, I would have knitted the tab to fit around it. It fits, but it doesn't look as nice as I would like. I'll know better on the next bag.

On another note....what's with this new Blogger. I don't like the fact there is not a title box to type your title like on the old "create post" screen. I would like to see that added.

Also, It finally snowed here! We didn't get much, about an inch, maybe! But it was enough to enjoy the beautiful perspective that snow gives. I took a few pictures, but none do it justice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Noni bag. What a great choice of a color. What a great find - those napkin rings. Genius!

Looking forward to seeing more.

Knit on!