Monday, February 19, 2007

MY! HOW FETCHING!

Finally I was able to knit up this charming yarn! BullFrogs & Butterflies in poppy. I had bought this in this color and a grey color and waited patiently for the perfect project to come my way. Fetching aren't they?

Tonight I bought more yarn when I went to knit group at our LYS. I bought a skein of chunky
Misti Alpaca in the orange color, a skein of Noro's Transitions and a skein of Patons Classic Wool Merino. I can't wait to knit these into something pretty! I have plans for the Misti Chunky Ribs and Ruffles Scarf. No plans for the Noro yet. I know, I know....I am hording my stash!

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Everybody needs a stash, you are just building yours up.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Mmmmmm, I can't wait to use my Lorna's Laces now that I have seen it all knitted up.