Thursday, March 01, 2007

SECRET PAL 10 QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Not real excited about some acrylics, some are fine.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I keep them in their original packaging, which is becoming ratty, and then I store them in a pocket in my knitting bag.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Knitting for about a year and my skill level is beginner to intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No. But I have my eye on the book One Skein.

5. What's your favorite scent? I like harvest type scents, pumpkin, spices (I am allergic to fragrance.)

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Sinful sweet tooth! Favorite candy? Chocolate! Not crazy about hard candy.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Sew Do you spin? No

8. What kind of music do you like? Anything but RAP Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Sure.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Harvest type colors; pumpkin, greens, greys, yellows, browns, blues. Any colors you just can't stand? Don't care for red but I do like coral type colors.

10. What is your family situation? Married with 2 teenage girls. Do you have any pets? Have an outside golden retriever.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear scarves, don't have any of the others, yet!

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Purses/bags, hats, scarves.

13. What are you knitting right now? On the needles I have a baby kimono sweater, an adult sweater, Booga Bag and a wrap.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Absolutely!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Circulars are my fav. I use the Knit Picks needles and I like the bamboo needles.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Thanks to my hubby, I own a winder.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? I started a project back in September 2006 and am trying to finished before March 12.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? Pictures and dust! :) Seriously, skeins of yarn and patterns. HA!

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I am currently using some Misti Alpaca for a Ribs & Ruffles scarf. I wouldn't mind having more in other colors; red or the blue. Thanks to RaggedAroundTheEdges (as a birthday gift), I now receive Interweave Knits.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Eventually everything.

22. Are you a sock knitter? Not yet! But I hope to be by the end of the year. What are your foot measurements? I wear a size 8.5 shoe, medium or B width.

23. When is your birthday? January 5th

No comments: