Saturday, December 27, 2008

BELIEVE! KNITTING IS GOING ON!

It took a vacation to get a project done. But I have been knitting, roaming Ravelry, stalking blogs, just not posting. I have had not much to say actually. Just been trying desparately to finish a project. I have knitted a scarf from some Peace Fleece - Red and these Solar Mitts. My sister recently moved from Florida back to her home state and needed some warm clothing. So I started the mitts a few days before Christmas thinking I would actually get them done, but I did finish them today. Since Christmas the weather has been uncharacteristically warm (in the 70's today) so fortunately, she has not needed them. Hopefully, I will have the time to finish the February Lady sweater that I have started, more than once.



Solar Mitts - Rowan Classic Accessories
Alpaca with a Twist Temptation

No comments: