Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SP10 SLEUTH

Ok, I confess! I can't stand it anymore! I've been trying to figure out the identity of my SP10 pal before that person actually reveals. I have been going through the SP10 list, one by one, reading blogs and websites to try to figure out my special person. At one time I thought I had figured it out and had bookmarked the page. Now I can't seem to find it. I just wanted to see if I was right. I love to try to figure things out. I am quite sure I have no clue whatsoever who it is much less make it through that very long list of wonderful knitters! I strayed many times from my quest of blogs and websites to the links from their favorite knitting blogs, sites and friends. You see the list on the SP10 don't you? That list plus all the links each one of those sites have that are related to knitting combines a great deal of knitters with presence on the net. I'm amazed! Just think about it! It's an amazing network!


One of my latest works in progress: Green Gable not so green!

No comments: