Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THANK YOU SP10!

I arrived home from work tonight and found a package from my SP10 Pal awaiting to be opened. I was so excited! She also revealed herself and I was so happy to meet her. I had been searching the verrry loooong list of SP10 participants to find out or try to guess who my secret pal might be. I had taken some tidbits of clues from her emails to search different blogs to find her. I had even found a blog that showed pictures of the very same stitch markers that I had received from her. I have to say she put together some really awesome packages and I enjoyed her emails! She is very much a more experienced knitter than I and was very helpful to me. She even wrote two sock patterns for me to adapt to my footie fetish! (One footie almost finished!)

The reveal package contained not one, but two books by Ann Budd. These are books that I have coveted from my friend Ragged's collection. I am thankful to my Pal and admire her generosity. It has been a genuine pleasure. ~THANK YOU!

I also have been knitting some items from another book given to me by my SP10 Pal, "One-Skein Wonders". I have knitted a wash cloth and plan to knit more for my daughter to take to college. I have also finished this catch-all bowl for her to use to catch all her loose change that she thinks won't come in handy in college! Ha!

No comments: