Sunday, July 15, 2007

SUMMER TIME, SUMMER TIME!

Since SP10 has finalized, I've not been diligent in posting. I've been busy working and getting ready for vacation! My husband and I are going to Mexico! San Jose del Cabo to be exact. We are going with two couples who we've been friends with for a long time. With this trip, we are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary as well as one of the other couples. It's going to be so much fun! I'll bring back pictures to post....and maybe some yarn if I can find a shop! One of the best things about summer is VACATION!

I have been knitting! I've knitted four face cloths for my daughter to take to college as well as started a sweater and a almost finished one sock of a pair. Unfortunately, I've decided not take anything with me as it sounds like to much trouble to get through the airport, customs etc. I'm nervous enough having to use a passport for the first time.

Happy Summer!!!!

No comments: